-   -   Why would Show All not be active in Filter part of Data menu? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107854-why-would-show-all-not-active-filter-part-data-menu.html)

Larry

Why would Show All not be active in Filter part of Data menu?

When I attemp to use the "Show All" function in Filter under the "Data" menu
for deleting duplicate rows, the "Show All" is inactive (gray). What would
cause Show All not to be active and what should I do to rectify the problem.

Thanks much

Debra Dalgleish

Why would Show All not be active in Filter part of Data menu?

Is there a filter applied to the table? Maybe all the records are
currently showing, so Show All isn't applicable.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures