-   -   Formula or Function providing Mile value in a cell from 2 addresse (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107771-formula-function-providing-mile-value-cell-2-addresse.html)

Blue Max

Formula or Function providing Mile value in a cell from 2 addresse

--
Jerry Sharpee
CARQUEST Corporation

Bernard Liengme

Formula or Function providing Mile value in a cell from 2 addresse

Please use the white space to write a complete question.
I think you are asking rather a lot of Excel

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Blue Max" wrote in message

Jerry Sharpee
CARQUEST Corporation
Professional Markets
Business Development Manager
Raleigh, NC

Jerry Sharpee

Formula or Function providing Mile value in a cell from 2 addr

Thanks for the reply Bernard,

Sorry, I started the query and was interupted before I could finish. I must
have inadvertantly sent it out on my return. Thanks for pointing our my
error. I reposted and did get some great help.

Thanks again,