-   -   copy if (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107770-copy-if.html)

fascal

copy if

Hi,

I have a workbook where I want to copy data from one sheet to another sheet
based on a columns criteria.

If Worksheet_1, column A has the value 13-2006, I want all the rows that
contain this value to populate the empty Worksheet_2.

How do I write the if statement to make this happen?

Thanks.

stevieboy1313

copy if

Hey All,
I'm looking for the same type of formula, that if a vaue in a column meets a
certain criteria, it will copy the entire row into another sheet.

"fascal" wrote:

Hi,

I have a workbook where I want to copy data from one sheet to another sheet
based on a columns criteria.

If Worksheet_1, column A has the value 13-2006, I want all the rows that
contain this value to populate the empty Worksheet_2.

How do I write the if statement to make this happen?

Thanks.

fascal

copy if

Hi,

I believe that it is the VLOOKUP function that is part of the equation. I
just cannot figure out how to incorporate it with copying those records that
meet criteria to a specified worksheet.