-   -   Mouse not selecting area correctly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107764-mouse-not-selecting-area-correctly.html)

DLana Raven

Mouse not selecting area correctly

I just purhcased and set up my new dell. I also purchased Microsoft office
professional 2003.
I am experienced with excel, but this problem is throwing me.
When I go to a section to try and set like in Set print area, or set the
area to be summed.
My mouse is taking the entire worksheet as the selection. I have checked my
mouse selections what can be causing this?
Thanks for your help.

Bernard Liengme

Mouse not selecting area correctly

Try another mouse
Is Scroll Lock ON - is so turn it off.
Does the Status Bar display EXT - if so press F8
"Wiggle" the wheel on the top of the mouse\
Call Dell
Good Luck
--
Bernard V Liengme