-   -   How do I add N/A to a selectable cell with an arrow? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107637-how-do-i-add-n-selectable-cell-arrow.html)

Patrick

How do I add N/A to a selectable cell with an arrow?

I received a spreadsheet with a column of cells that are selectable by
clicking a down arrow or white triangle. It selects Y or N. I want to add
N/A. How do I open it? What is the function?

Dave Peterson

How do I add N/A to a selectable cell with an arrow?

They may have been created using Data|Validation.

Debra Dalgleish has some tips:

--

Dave Peterson