-   -   Copy Formula Is conditional format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107634-copy-formula-conditional-format.html)

Paul B.

Copy Formula Is conditional format

I have tried using Paste Special to copy a Formula Is conditional format, but
it just copies the same cell infomation and doesn't adjust the row number.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Bob Phillips

Copy Formula Is conditional format

Have you made the row number in the formula relative?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul B." wrote in message
I have tried using Paste Special to copy a Formula Is conditional format,

but
it just copies the same cell infomation and doesn't adjust the row number.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Paul B.

Copy Formula Is conditional format

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean...

"Paul B." wrote in message
I have tried using Paste Special to copy a Formula Is conditional format,

but
it just copies the same cell infomation and doesn't adjust the row number.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Gord Dibben

Copy Formula Is conditional format

A2.........relative column and row

$A2......absolute column, relative row.

$A$2.......absolute column and row

A$2........relative column, absolute row

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Paul B." wrote in message
I have tried using Paste Special to copy a Formula Is conditional format,

but
it just copies the same cell infomation and doesn't adjust the row number.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Paul B.

Copy Formula Is conditional format