-   -   daverage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107555-daverage.html)

PClancy

daverage

I want to use the daverage function to compute the average on several columns
for example according to a certain criteria I may want to copmute the average
on columns C, E, and G. Other than taking the average of "nested" daverages,
is there a slicker way to do it?

Thanks

Bernie Deitrick

daverage

Use a pivot table. Much slicker, easier to change, and doesn't require a single formula.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP