-   -   Max Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107495-max-values.html)

[email protected]

Max Values

Hello
I have a listing of 24 hourly values for each day of the year in Column
B. In column A I have the date/time for the recording hour. I need to
find the 5 highest daily max values and also the values for 5 hours
before and after each peak. Is there a formula or formulae that I can
use to get this information.
Thanks!

Roberto

Max Values

YOU MAY USE AN AUTOMATIC FILTER AND THEN PERSONALISE YOUR SORT FOR THE 5 MAX
VALUES