-   -   How to convert number into word in excel i.e. 100 to one hundred (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107491-how-convert-number-into-word-excel-i-e-100-one-hundred.html)

Shiv Trehan

How to convert number into word in excel i.e. 100 to one hundred

I want to convert number written in excel cells into words, for example if i
wrote 100 in a cell it should show me "one hunderd" in a corresponding cell.

I tried and find out a function "bahttex" which convert number into words;
but this function shows the answer in the THAI language, again need is there
to convert the THAI language to english langauge.

Can anybody help me out in this regard?

Thanks
Shiv Trehan

Toppers

How to convert number into word in excel i.e. 100 to one hundred

See