-   -   How do I convert GMT date/time to different timezone (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107430-how-do-i-convert-gmt-date-time-different-timezone.html)

Hooves57

How do I convert GMT date/time to different timezone

I am using a web-based software that reports the date and time a record was
captured. I can export these records to Excel. I would like to convert that
date/time to HK time (GMT+7). I have been able to convert the time, but not
the date (date frequently changes).

Franz Verga

Hooves57 wrote:
I am using a web-based software that reports the date and time a
record was captured. I can export these records to Excel. I would
like to convert that date/time to HK time (GMT+7). I have been able
to convert the time, but not the date (date frequently changes).

Just add the hours this way:

A2+"7:00"

Where A2 is the time to convert. You can also insert the time to add for
conversion in another cell and than simply sum together...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Hooves57

How do I convert GMT date/time to different timezone

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.