-   -   Macro HEEEELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107415-macro-heeeelp.html)

Ben

Macro HEEEELP

Hi I am comparing two lists in excel. The first list contains part
numbers and it is my list. The next list contains part numbers and it
is the customer's list. I have compared both lists to determine what
the customer has and what I have. If the customer has it and I have it,
then the formular returns "yes" if not then "no." I would like to
create a macro that cuts and pastes the "no's" into a new column.

The Data is organized as follows

Customer Data (cells 2 thru cells 584)
Column A
Part No.