-   -   How do you suppress duplicate lines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107116-how-do-you-suppress-duplicate-lines.html)

LindaCC

How do you suppress duplicate lines?

I am combining mailing lists from different sources and I need to delete any
duplicate entries, is there an easy way to do this in excel?

Bernard Liengme

How do you suppress duplicate lines?

Visit Chip's site http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"LindaCC" wrote in message
any
duplicate entries, is there an easy way to do this in excel?

[email protected]

How do you suppress duplicate lines?

Try this link, which explains various ways of dealing with duplicate
entries in an Excel worksheet:-

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

Hope this helps,
Matt

LindaCC wrote:
I am combining mailing lists from different sources and I need to delete any
duplicate entries, is there an easy way to do this in excel?

LindaCC

How do you suppress duplicate lines?

Thank you! Between Chip's site and another one, I came up with a solution
that will more than help our Development Dept. in de-duping their mailing
lists.

"LindaCC" wrote in message
any
duplicate entries, is there an easy way to do this in excel?

LindaCC

How do you suppress duplicate lines?

Thank you. That site helped a lot! :)