-   -   Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107103-rows-repeat-top-screen.html)

texansgal

Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN

I have a spreadsheet formulated to print the repeat rows at the top.

I want them to show on my screen so that I know which column that I am
typing in.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Sandy

Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN

Highlight the row beneath your header. Then click window and then freeze
pane. This will hold your header row while you scroll down. If you want to
remove it click window and then unfreeze.
Hope this helps!

"texansgal" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet formulated to print the repeat rows at the top.

I want them to show on my screen so that I know which column that I am
typing in.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

texansgal

Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN

Awesome! That helped tremendously!

THANK YOU! ;o)

"texansgal" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet formulated to print the repeat rows at the top.

I want them to show on my screen so that I know which column that I am
typing in.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Richard Buttrey

Rows to repeat at top... ON SCREEN

Don't forget that you can also freeze both rows at the top and/or
columns on the left. It all depends where your cursor is when you
choose to freeze the pane.

"texansgal" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet formulated to print the repeat rows at the top.

I want them to show on my screen so that I know which column that I am
typing in.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

__