-   -   allocate different colors to each number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/106813-allocate-different-colors-each-number.html)

Juliana

allocate different colors to each number

How do I assign a different color automatically to each numeric as I enter
them in an assigned field?

t8pboy

allocate different colors to each number

You could try "conditional formating" you can only create 3 conditions but
you control what the background or font color is in those cells.
here is a link that will explain it better than I can. Its easier than it
sounds

Bob Phillips

allocate different colors to each number

See http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips