-   -   create multiple worksheets from a mastersheet same workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/106676-create-multiple-worksheets-mastersheet-same-workbook.html)

Insurance Pam

create multiple worksheets from a mastersheet same workbook

I am attempting to create a Master data entry sheet as well as having it
break out into multiple sheets based on the data entered in the first column.
Example: If I put "MAA" into the first column the row of data would also be
entered into a workbook sheet named MAA, if I enter SRP data would also be
entered into a sheet name SRP. Any help with this would be greatly
appreciated.

Currently at the end of each month I am manually sorting though data,
cutting and pasting it into indiviual sheets.

Ron de Bruin

create multiple worksheets from a mastersheet same workbook

Try this Pam

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin