-   -   How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/106541-how-automatically-create-hyperlinks-excel.html)

sams9

How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel

I have exported a list of mp3's to excel and I would like to create a
hyperlink to each song. Is there a way to do this without going to each file?
I have over 3000 mp3's in the list I would like to link.

Please Help!!
Sams9

Jim Cone

How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel

Try the free Excel add-in "List Files". Download from ...
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA