-   -   Creating function to insert data based on criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105927-creating-function-insert-data-based-criteria.html)

Tami

Creating function to insert data based on criteria

I have a spreadsheet with three columns and numerous rows. If Column B meets
a certain criteria, and Column C meets a certain criteria, I'd like the
reference number in Column A to be inputted into a different part of the
spreadsheet. How do I do this?

Dave F

Creating function to insert data based on criteria

=IF(B1=Criteria,if(C1=Criteria,A1,""))
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.