-   -   How to pull extra info into Pivot table report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105860-how-pull-extra-info-into-pivot-table-report.html)

MLK

How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

I have a pivot table report that displays ONLY the resources that left or
started with the company (grouped by manager). The execs would now like to
see percentages:

a) percentage of resources left/entered against # of employees under a manger
b) percentage of resources left/entered against the total # of employees

How would I go about doing this for a pivot table report?

Dave F

How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

Calculate those percentages in the source table and then refresh the pivot
table and place those values where appropriate.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"MLK" wrote:

I have a pivot table report that displays ONLY the resources that left or
started with the company (grouped by manager). The execs would now like to
see percentages:

a) percentage of resources left/entered against # of employees under a manger
b) percentage of resources left/entered against the total # of employees

How would I go about doing this for a pivot table report?

MLK

How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

Thanks. I will try that.