-   -   help making data base to look up stuff. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105842-help-making-data-base-look-up-stuff.html)

Nneuromancer

help making data base to look up stuff.

I have data week (also can use as ID) 3 Item typs a + item for each and a -
item for each.

What I want to do is type in the week# then change Item 1,2, and or 3. I
have it set up right now where if I cahanged a value in Excel it changes down
the line like I want, I don't know anything about Access,but I was able to
import the data in to access, however it lost all values, and if I chaned
item on week 23 it did not reflect the change in week 24 on, as it should
have. I tryed the link but as I said I have 3% know how in Access, and I
could not get that to work, as I think that is what I need to do.

I.E.

I type in a box the week I want, then I have the 3 items that I can change,
when I do all the weeks after that will reflect the change. Think of it as
doing 3 check books at the same time where the income can go up or down, and
spending is a factor.