-   -   help with simple addition formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/10578-help-simple-addition-formula.html)

Juco

help with simple addition formula

The formula below I am using to add 3 cells. I would like it to add M8 in to
the addition only if M7 is blank. How do I adjust my formula to do this?

M7+M13+M14

thanks

Aladin Akyurek

Juco wrote:
Not quite working for me, Maybe the bit below will explain better. I need
to add up M13 M14 in M15 then either M7 or M8 M7 is a weekly rental cost
M8 is a total rental cost Some people might just fill in the weekly if
only renting for one week and leave the total blank, hence the reason i want
to pick up either or of M7 and M8. M8 if they have put the total in if not
then M7.
Hope I am not getting confusing now

Weekly rental M7
Total rental M8