-   -   Conditinoal Font formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/10566-conditinoal-font-formatting.html)

John

Conditinoal Font formatting

Dear,

I have a sheet for pre-printed forms. Most of the fields are fixed at font
size 10.

A field containing address keep expanding, I wonder if there is any way to
format the font size in this field should the length of the field (cell)
exceeding, say, 100 characters.

Thanks.

John

Dave Peterson

You may want to look at:
format|cells|Alignment tab|Shrink to fit.

--

Dave Peterson