-   -   How do I unhide columns after clicking save? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/10525-how-do-i-unhide-columns-after-clicking-save.html)

LeaCan

How do I unhide columns after clicking save?

I hid several columns in a spreadsheet. I was going to click "save as" but
accidently clicked "save". Is there anyway I can unhide those columns once
I've clicked save?
I'm using Microsoft Excel 2002.

Peo Sjoblom

Just unhide them and save it again, then hide them and save as (unless you of
course deleted them)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom