-   -   Using seperate sets of radio buttons in one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105083-using-seperate-sets-radio-buttons-one-sheet.html)

Duster

Using seperate sets of radio buttons in one sheet

Hi,

I am trying to create a sheet with 2 sets of 2 option buttons (they are also
called radio buttons I believe). The problem is that the 4 buttons are
linked to each other. Whenever I select one button, the other 3 buttons are
deselected. I would like to have 2 sets of option buttons that are not
linked to each other.

Is that possible?

Tia,
Duster

Duster

Using seperate sets of radio buttons in one sheet

Never mind. Found it already. Need to change the groupname in the
properties.