-   -   Convert from Excel to Software ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105082-convert-excel-software.html)

David

Convert from Excel to Software ?

Hi All,

I have spent the last week making a quotation package for a friend of
mine in xls, Although it looks great and does the job I can't help
thinking it would look better as a software package or form.

My VBA is not very good and I have seen forms in there and tried to
play with them but don't seem to get very far.

Is there a website that anyone knows of that teaches how to convert
your spreadsheets into a nice form with the same results shown ?

Thanks Guys and Girls

David

Dave F

Convert from Excel to Software ?

Not sure if this is what you're getting at but perhaps you can create a PDF
of the spreadsheet.