-   -   Enquiry Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105005-enquiry-form.html)

Abidan

Enquiry Form

I would appreciate some guidance as to the best way to create an enquiry
form linked to a database for my sales dept. to enable them to enter
customer requirements and be able to obtain a list of possible types
that meet the customer criteria.
I have attached 3 files:
File 1: Links
Contains the variable information in columns A-E
File 2: Criteria
Contains the customer requirements in columns F-L
File 3: Enquiry
A form for use by the sales dept. which I would like sales staff to be
able to select customer requirements from drop down lists and for the
database to list all types meeting that criteria.

Thanks in anticipation!!

Abidan

|Filename: Enquiry.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5198 |