-   -   Auto Updating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104759-auto-updating.html)

DarklyCute1

Auto Updating

Is there a way to auto update a cell; by this I mean if I add a cluster
of cells in tab 1 and auotmatically add the same cluster to Tab 2-8
automatically?
Please respond if it's confusing, I'll try to clearify.

--
DarklyCute1
DarklyCute1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35949

Sandy Mann

Auto Updating

If you mean ENTER a data into some cells on one sheet and have it also
entered into the same cells in all sheets then Group the sheets before
entering the data by selecting the first sheet and then press and hold SHIFT
while you select the last sheet. Then enter the data. To Ungroup the
sheets, right-click and select Ungroup.

You can also paste a cluster of cells using the above method provided the
cells originate in another workbook.

--
HTH

Sandy