-   -   Need set up template/function in Excel to gather survey answers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104564-need-set-up-template-function-excel-gather-survey-answers.html)

MSCraven

Need set up template/function in Excel to gather survey answers

I am sending out an Excel 2003 workbook questionnaire to travelers. They
will complete it and email it back to me. What is an easy way to compile all
of the information from the multiple workbooks into one master workbook?

Debra Dalgleish

Need set up template/function in Excel to gather survey answers

If you describe how the survey worksheet is laid out, someone may be
able to suggest a way to compile the results.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures