-   -   Retriving a deleted version of Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/10450-retriving-deleted-version-excel.html)

gsp56

Retriving a deleted version of Excel

I deleted a column in Excel by mistake. I wanted to cut and paste it but hit
save before I pasted the "cut" column; now that column is gone. Can I "go
back" to the old (original) version of Excel to find it?

Peo Sjoblom

If you didn't save after you did it you should be able to just close the
workbook and answer no when prompted to save.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom