-   -   auto filter / sumif (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104474-auto-filter-sumif.html)

Andy the Yeti

auto filter / sumif

Hi,

Is it possible to have a cell value, equal the criteria met in an auto
filter? The purpose would allow me to have a dynamic sumif formula based on
the value of the auto filter. The sumif formulae would then update as I
changed the value that the filter met?

Thank you for any help
Andy

Ron de Bruin

auto filter / sumif

Hi Andy

Maybe you want to use the Subtotal function
The function only sum visible data

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Andy the yeti" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Is it possible to have a cell value, equal the criteria met in an auto
filter? The purpose would allow me to have a dynamic sumif formula based on
the value of the auto filter. The sumif formulae would then update as I
changed the value that the filter met?

Thank you for any help
Andy

Andy the Yeti