-   -   When I sort an excel spreadsheet the data disappears. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104319-when-i-sort-excel-spreadsheet-data-disappears.html)

janell

When I sort an excel spreadsheet the data disappears.

When I attempt to sort a particular Excel spreadsheet, that data disappears,
except for the first cell in the column that I am sorting by. That cell
shows the number '1'.

Please offer suggestions, I appreciate it.

janell

(Nevermind, I've found a solution)

I found that that someone posted a different problem, but the offered
solution worked for my concern as well.

In case someone has my exact question, the solution that worked can be found
he