-   -   Lookup? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104176-lookup.html)

Annette

Lookup?

I have a cell, with a lookup table that I can't get the formula correct and
maybe I'm not even using the correct formula.

Table contains:
cell A B C
bx 4 gal
pail 10 lbs
bag 25 kg
ton 2000 ton

I want to match the "ORDER FORM" cell c to look at the table (ALPHA
PRODUCTS) and match the corresponding cell in A (above from Alpha Products),
then display cell b (Alpha PRoducts) as the answer in ORDER FORM cell c.

What do I need to use!

Thanks, Annette

Ron de Bruin

Lookup?

Sorry I not understand you but take a look here

For left lookups see
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/lookups.htm#LeftLookup

And Debra's site

Regards Ron de Bruin