-   -   VLOOKUP from Access Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104168-vlookup-access-tables.html)

Mraggie

VLOOKUP from Access Tables

I need to do a VLOOKUP from a table in MSAccess. I want to use the same
Access table to provide data to multiple spreadsheets.

For instance, I have a client list that has client name and salesperson
name linked to the client number. I need to pull both the client name
and sales person by the client number in my Excel spreadsheets. The
only place I have this data is in Access. Because the data in the
Access table is live data, I don't want to repeatedly export that data
into a spreadsheet to complete my VLOOKUP.

Can anyone help???

--
Mraggie
Mraggie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37290