-   -   getpivotdata refresh problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104110-getpivotdata-refresh-problem.html)

Derrick

getpivotdata refresh problem

Here is my problem:

I have a file that has a pivot table in it and also a formula to return
information from the pivot table. Here is the formula:

=IF(ISERROR(GETPIVOTDATA('Labor File Pivot'!$A$6:$R$214," 'Truck Bucket' REG
3 07/01/2006")),0,GETPIVOTDATA('Labor File Pivot'!$A$6:$R$214," 'Truck
Bucket' REG 3 07/01/2006"))

Now when I refresh the pivot table this formula returns a 0 even though
there is data in the pivot table. This file is located in a shared folder on
our companys network. I can open this file on another computer and the
formula returns the proper value and if I save the file and open it up on my
computer it has the proper value. However, as soon as I refresh the pivot
table it returns a 0 again. Anyone have any idea of what is going on here?
I have never seen anything like it before.