-   -   Want to update hyperlinks through multiple sheets but can't (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/103377-want-update-hyperlinks-through-multiple-sheets-but-cant.html)

Billznik

Want to update hyperlinks through multiple sheets but can't

I have 12 sheets which all incluce the same customer list pulling from a
master list of customers. When I turn the master list of names into
hyperlinks that go to their email, only the master list displays the
link, and the other sheets which pull from the master list do not
display the hyperlink. Also, if I try to select all sheets and change a
name to a hyperlink, only the current sheet shows the hyperlink. How do
I make it so when I turn the master list into hyperlinks, the list in
the other sheets change into the hyperlink as well? Thanks.

--
Billznik
Billznik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37119

Exceldummies

I have searched several ways and found it for you. I think it will help you. You can try =HYPERLINK(""&Sheet1!A15&"") on the other sheets, not master sheet.

Sheet1!A15& is the address to the master sheet and cell, containing the hyperlink.