-   -   MultiPage control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/103356-multipage-control.html)

Patrick Simonds

MultiPage control

I asked a question about MultiPage control and had intended to make it a 2
parter, so here is part 2.

My UserForm has a MultiPage control on it. I open the UserForm with the code
below. Now I have 3 different worksheets and they each get their data from a
different Page on the MultiPage control. What I want to know is if the code
below could be altered in any way as to determine which page of the
MultiPage control has focus when the UserForm is opened? So lets say if line
1 of the code below were to call the UserForm Page 1 of the MultiPage
control would have focus, but of line 2 were to call the UserForm then Page
3 of the MultiPage control would have focus.

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("E7:E11")) Is Nothing Then
Data_Input.Show
If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("E22")) Is Nothing Then
Data_Input.Show

Patrick Simonds

MultiPage control

Sorry posted this to the wrong group. Will move to the programming group