-   -   My Boss is nuts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/103236-my-boss-nuts.html)

John21

My Boss is nuts

I have and extremely weird question or at list I think is odd. Is there
any possible way in whish I can translate the language of a column or
worksheet or workbook. For example click a column and get a menu of
options to change the language.

--
John21
John21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36983

Dave F

My Boss is nuts

There's code that can be written to translate the functions used from various
international editions of Excel. But I'm not sure that's what you're looking
to do here.

Perhaps the best solution is to use google's translator for words you're
looking to translate?