-   -   Replace in a currency column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/103220-replace-currency-column.html)

AMH

Replace in a currency column

ALL commas and replace them with periods.

Anyone know how to do that ?
--
AMH

Duke Carey

Replace in a currency column

If the value in the cell is a number formatted as currency, either change
Windows regional settings (under Control Panel), or go to

ToolsOptionsInternational

uncheck the option to use System separators and change the comma to a period

If the value in the cell is a text representation of a currency amount,
select all the currency amounts then press Ctrl-H, enter a comma in the
search box and a period in the replace box.

"AMH" wrote:

ALL commas and replace them with periods.

Anyone know how to do that ?
--
AMH

starguy

Replace in a currency column

your question is not clear.
however I try the following if I could understand properly what your
requirement is.

press Ctrl+H
Find what: enter here any value you want to replace (say ,)
Replace with: enter here value you want to replace with.
press Replace All

starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=568303