-   -   Copying contents from multiple sheets onto one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/102725-copying-contents-multiple-sheets-onto-one.html)

EducatingMom

Copying contents from multiple sheets onto one

Is there a method to copy data from one or more sheets from a file and
combine them in one sheet? I have many files that I need to combine their
sheets into one sheet.

Miguel Zapico

Copying contents from multiple sheets onto one

You may check for some examples on this page:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
In the Copy/Merge/Paste examples area you may find what you need.

Miguel.