-   -   Need field at top to float down as I scroll down? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/102654-need-field-top-float-down-i-scroll-down.html)

Bill R

Need field at top to float down as I scroll down?

I have a work book with several columns. The name of each salesman is at the
top of each column and I would like for the name field to float down as I
scroll down. How? Thanks.

Marcelo

Need field at top to float down as I scroll down?

hi Bill,

select the 2nd row, click on Window menu and choose freaze panel

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Bill R" escreveu:

I have a work book with several columns. The name of each salesman is at the
top of each column and I would like for the name field to float down as I
scroll down. How? Thanks.

Bill R

Need field at top to float down as I scroll down?

That worked, Thank you.

"Bill R" escreveu:

I have a work book with several columns. The name of each salesman is at the
top of each column and I would like for the name field to float down as I
scroll down. How? Thanks.

Marcelo

Need field at top to float down as I scroll down?

thanks for the feedback
glad to help you
regards
Marcelo