-   -   How to SUM cells that contain functions? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/102294-how-sum-cells-contain-functions.html)

Jake

How to SUM cells that contain functions?

I cannot get a column of cells to add and give me a total. The cells that I
am trying to add all have a working equation in them. Is it possible for this
to be the problem?

How to SUM cells that contain functions?

Jake

It's very unlikely - but it depends what the results of those formulas are!
What do you get when you sum the range?

Andy.

"Jake" wrote in message
I cannot get a column of cells to add and give me a total. The cells that I
am trying to add all have a working equation in them. Is it possible for
this
to be the problem?

John Michl

How to SUM cells that contain functions?

What result are you getting with you sum formula? That will help us
diagnose your situtaiton.

It is likely that at least on of the formulas is producing an error of
some sort such as #N/A or #DIV0. I suggest checking all of the
formulas for errors.

- John