-   -   balancing check register (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/102074-balancing-check-register.html)

Faye

balancing check register

I would like to create an electronic check register that will keep the
balance for me--saving me precious time! :) I found the check register
template on Microsoft.com and it runs in Excel, but does not keep the
balance. I have lots of experience with Excel for organization, but not for
calculating. Can anyone help me?

paul

balancing check register

what do you mean by "not keep the balance"
is this the one?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/te...CT062100581033
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Faye" wrote:

I would like to create an electronic check register that will keep the
balance for me--saving me precious time! :) I found the check register
template on Microsoft.com and it runs in Excel, but does not keep the
balance. I have lots of experience with Excel for organization, but not for
calculating. Can anyone help me?

Faye

balancing check register

The one that we downloaded looked just like that one, but did not keep the
balance...I downloaded the one you sent and it is working great! :)
Thanks for your time!!!