-   -   How do I get more color options for fill in for cells, excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/101958-how-do-i-get-more-color-options-fill-cells-excel-2003-a.html)

Inge

How do I get more color options for fill in for cells, excel 2003?

I would like the color orange for filling cells but it is not an option
(excel 2003). Is it possible to download more colors from somewhere?
Thanks

Miguel Zapico

How do I get more color options for fill in for cells, excel 2003?

You can change the color palette in Tools-Options-Color. Substitute one
color that you don't use for the one you want.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Inge" wrote:

I would like the color orange for filling cells but it is not an option
(excel 2003). Is it possible to download more colors from somewhere?
Thanks

Mark Lincoln

How do I get more color options for fill in for cells, excel 2003?

I have the option to fill with orange in my copy of Excel 2003. Has
yours been changed?

Inge wrote:
I would like the color orange for filling cells but it is not an option
(excel 2003). Is it possible to download more colors from somewhere?
Thanks

Mark Lincoln

How do I get more color options for fill in for cells, excel 2003?

I hit Enter before I was finished....

If you go to Tools|Options|Color you can reset the color palette as
well as modify individual colors.