-   -   Lookup functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/101475-lookup-functions.html)

Judy

Lookup functions

Can a lookup function get enbedded as "V" and "H"? How is this done

Barb Reinhardt

Lookup functions

I'm not sure what you mean, but there are three different lookup functions,
LOOKUP, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP. Can you clarify your question?

"Judy" wrote:

Can a lookup function get enbedded as "V" and "H"? How is this done

Judy

Lookup functions

Actually, I discovered what I need is a VLOOKUP within a VLOOKUP. I have 2
spreadsheets - 1 with just project codes the other with project codes and
retirement unit #s. I need all of the retirements unit #s for each project
on the first spreadsheet.
Thanks.