-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/100966-conditional-formatting.html)

mastermind

Conditional Formatting

I am having troubles setting up the conditional formating for a
worksheet. I have been trying to set up a format that highlights the
cell ONLY when the value is greater than one, but it isn't working.
The formating not only highlights the cell when the value is greater
than 1, it also highlights the cell when the value is " ", is there any
way to stop this from happening?

Tom Hutchins

Conditional Formatting

In the Conditional Formatting dialog, select 'Formula Is' instead of 'Cell
Value Is'. Then, in the adjacent textbox, enter

=AND(ISNUMBER(B2),B21)

Set the formatting you want, and click OK to close the Conditional
Formatting dialog.

Hope this helps,

Hutch