Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a hyperlink to a cell with the hyperlink function

I am trying to link from one cell to another in Excel 2003 with the hyperlink
function. When I use the following format shown in the hyperlink function
help, it does not work.

=HYPERLINK("[Budget]June!E56", E56)

I have also tried removing the file name ([Budget]) and the double quotes. I
have tried using the single quotes around the sheet name ('June') as in a
cell reference, but the link still does not work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

i've never used that function before but this worked for me

=HYPERLINK([Book2]Sheet1!$E$56,"E56")

*edit* beaten to the punch

--
MDubbelboer