-   -   highlighting problem in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/100012-highlighting-problem-excel.html)

bookkeeperiam

highlighting problem in excel

I am experiencing problems with highlights in a previously saved excel
spreadsheet. they have disappeared and now I can't highlight any
cells at my terminal. if i open my spread sheet on another terminal
the cells show the highlights. is this an excel problem or a computer
hardward/display problem? everything else in excel works ok. :eek:
:confused:

--
bookkeeperiam
bookkeeperiam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36509

Gord Dibben

highlighting problem in excel

Do you see the highlighting when in Print Preview?

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP