-   -   Converting a Number to Time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454993-converting-number-time.html)

NoodNutt[_2_]

Converting a Number to Time

Hi Team

In an effort to speed up data entry, I would rather the user ( namely me at this point ) be able to add a number and have it converted to it's time equivalent:

So, if I enter:
515. Convert it to 5:15
1415. Convert it to 14:15, etc.

I would like to insert into my existing Worksheet_Change code:
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C3:C43")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub

Select Case Target.Column
Case 3
If Target.Value = "YARD" Or Target.Value = "C0654" Then
Target.Offset(0, 7).Select
Else
Target.Offset(0, 1).Select
End If
Case 8
Target.Offset(0, 2).Select
Case 10

Target.Offset(0, 1).Select
End Select
End If

I found the following code, which does what I need if I trigger it manually, but won't trigger inside the Change Code.