Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vba excel one colomn one colomn

sample image
https://i.imgur.com/l32T2VM.jpg

code vba excel

Sub pasteoneonecolumn()
Dim lngRow As Long, objCOMAddin As COMAddIn
lngRow = 1
With ActiveSheet
For Each objCOMAddin In Application.COMAddIns
.Cells(lngRow, "E").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "A").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "F").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "B").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "G").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "C").Value
lngRow = lngRow + 1
Next objCOMAddin
End With
End Sub

for ask

why not all, only E1:E7
only up to 7 columns, how can I get all the columns?
anyone can help for vba excel that ?

I tried it and it's not like my VBA code function.

can it? try downloud file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hhkf5h

addin setup
and try excel name comaddins
click on and check google sheet

try click vba me and try vba you try
and check whether the google sheet matches what is issued