Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba excel copy paste 1 column to 1 column

sample image
https://i.imgur.com/l32T2VM.jpg

code vba excel

Sub pasteoneonecolumn()
Dim lngRow As Long, objCOMAddin As COMAddIn
lngRow = 1
With ActiveSheet
For Each objCOMAddin In Application.COMAddIns
.Cells(lngRow, "E").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "A").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "F").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "B").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "G").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "C").Value
lngRow = lngRow + 1
Next objCOMAddin
End With
End Sub

for ask

why not all, only E1:E7
only up to 7 columns, how can I get all the columns?
anyone can help for vba excel that ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sample image
https://i.imgur.com/l32T2VM.jpg

code vba excel

Sub pasteoneonecolumn()
Dim lngRow As Long, objCOMAddin As COMAddIn
lngRow = 1
With ActiveSheet
For Each objCOMAddin In Application.COMAddIns
.Cells(lngRow, "E").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "A").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "F").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "B").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "G").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "C").Value
lngRow = lngRow + 1
Next objCOMAddin
End With
End Sub

for ask

why not all, only E1:E7
only up to 7 columns, how can I get all the columns?
anyone can help for vba excel that ?

Your loop counter is the number of COMAddins, NOT the number of rows (A:C)
containing values. Ergo, the loop stops when it runs out of COMAddins!

Not sure what your logic is (if any at all) for looping the COMAddins
collection, or what that has to do with the values shown in your link. Please
explain better what it is EXACTLY that you are trying to accomplish!

Otherwise...

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, 1).Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "E")
End With 'ActiveSheet

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gs, thank you for answering,
I have tried the VBA code, but I need the same function as the VBA code
because I need colomn to colomn, one one goes to colomn. sample

if the code you give is like copying = E1: H11 and paste it into A1

what I want is the same as copying E1 to A1, E2 to A3, & F1 to b1, F2 to b2.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gs, thank you for answering,
I have tried the VBA code, but I need the same function as the VBA code
because I need colomn to colomn, one one goes to colomn. sample

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, 1).Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "E")
End With 'ActiveSheet
End Sub

if the code you give is like copying = E1: H11 and paste it into A1

but what I want is the same as copying E1 to A1, E2 to A2, & F1 to b1, F2 to b2.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gs, thank you for answering,
I have tried the VBA code, but I need the same function as the VBA code
because I need colomn to colomn, one one goes to colomn. sample

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, 1).Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "E")
End With 'ActiveSheet
End Sub

if the code you give is like copying = E1: H11 and paste it into A1

but what I want is the same as copying E1 to A1, E2 to A3, & F1 to b1, F2 to b2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gs, thank you for answering,
I have tried the VBA code, but I need the same function as the VBA code
because I need colomn to colomn, one one goes to colomn. sample

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, 1).Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "E")
End With 'ActiveSheet
End Sub

if the code you give is like copying = E1: H11 and paste it into A1

but what I want is the same as copying E1 to A1, E2 to A2, & F1 to b1, F2 to b2.

is there another solution for VBA?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oh, you mean go the other way?

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, "E").Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "A")
End With 'ActiveSheet

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gs can u try

I tried it and it's not like my VBA code function.

can it? try downloud file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hhkf5h

addin setup
and try excel name comaddins
click on and check google sheet

try click vba me and try vba you try
and check whether the google sheet matches what is issued
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gs im try code

Sub CopyCols()
With ActiveSheet
.Cells(1, "E").Resize(.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 3).Copy .Cells(1, "A")
End With 'ActiveSheet
End Sub

the results
https://i.imgur.com/8BHhONu.jpg

im try code

Sub pasteoneonecolumn()
Dim lngRow As Long, objCOMAddin As COMAddIn
lngRow = 1
With ActiveSheet
For Each objCOMAddin In Application.COMAddIns
.Cells(lngRow, "E").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "A").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "F").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "B").Value
.Cells(lngRow, "G").Value = .Cells(lngRow, "C").Value
lngRow = lngRow + 1
Next objCOMAddin
End With
End Sub