-   -   VBA for Adjusting Range of Named Area? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454295-vba-adjusting-range-named-area.html)

David Godinger[_2_]

VBA for Adjusting Range of Named Area?

Wonder how to use VBA to automatically adjust a range name. The variable would depend on how many rows of contiguous blank cells are in a column. (The number of rows would change depending on what cells are filled in by the user (usually numbers), and I need the range name to automatically adjust to the number of blank rows. Also, I can't insert or delete rows, which would make it easy and obvious.)

Thanks!